December 2, 2011

Spiked Business Card Holder

Can I get a T.G.I.F?!  T.G.I.F!!!!

Super cool news! I got business cards! AH! I'm, like, a for real blogger now. That's how it works right? Once you get business cards, shit is official. As soon as they arrived in the mail I knew I had to make a GLAM case. What sort of crafter would I be if I had a bland business card holder? A bad one. 

So far I have made not one, but TWO, varieties of business card holders for my many moods and personalities. Today I will share only ONE with you guys. You get to see the second one sometime next week. Now you have something to look forward to! I'm so kind. 

I present to you: The Spiked Business Card Holder: For the Businesswoman who likes to intimidate with violent accessories. 


Supplies:
1. E6000 Glue form M&J
2. A Business Card Holder from a local stationary store
3. An extra small paintbrush from Michael's
4. Spikes from M&J
5. A working surface. I used some old foam core. 

Step1: 
Remove screws from the spikes. 

Step 2:
Put some glue out on your working surface and dab a little bit onto your brush. 

Step 3:
Dab a small amount of glue onto the bottom of a spike.

Step 4: 
Place spikes along the side of the case. Repeat on both sides. 

Step 5:
Let dry overnight. 

BOOM! 

I am SO possessional AND cute. 


 No but for real, don't you LOVE my business cards?!

E-me your business card holders! OR, I can make one for you. 

Have an excellent weekend!


3 comments:

Jac said...

So cute!

Stew said...

Wow that is so beautiful! Thanks for showing the step-by-step pictures on how to do that. I'm not sure if you sell that but if you do, what I am very sure of is that it will sell like hot cakes! Great stuff! Hot foil business cards

Review Link said...

It’s a Multipurpose Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

Details:
• Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

Files Includes:
• 2 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File

Free Fonts Used:
Arial : Default
Thanks to Purchase our Multipurpose Business Card Template Design.

Post a Comment