December 8, 2011

Glitter Business Card Holder

Hey. Guys. Remember last week when I made that bad-ass spiked business card holder and I was all like, "I made two versions of business card holders. I'll show you one next week. Mostly cause I want to keep you interested in my blog. I love you.
I'm delivering on that promise. 
Right now. 

Are you ready? You are? Wait for it. Wait for it...
The Glitter Business Card Holder. 
For the business woman who occasionally wishes we lived in a Lisa Frank world. (Now you know what my daydreams look like.)
ooOoOOoOOoOoOoo! It's shiny, compact, colorful, AND functional. 


Supplies:
1. A business card holder from a local stationary store.
2. Martha Stewart glitter paint from Michael's.
3. A small to medium paint brush.
4. A working Surface. I used a scrap piece of paper.

Step 1:
Butterfly the business card holder open. Outside up. 

Step 2:
Squirt some paint onto the work surface and dab it onto the paint brush. 

Step 3: 
Dab the paint onto the business card holder surface. Lay it on thick, otherwise the glitter will look thin and sparse.

Step 4:
Let that dry and then repeat. You will need to do at least two layers, maybe three. Once you finish your layers, Let dry over night.

POW!
I have always wanted to mix business and glitter.

 "Oh my gosh, those business card look so cute!"
THEY ARE. 
50% cuteness based on the fact that they happen to be cute, 50% cuteness based on the adorable case they are in!
It's math.
Don't argue with it.



What crafty and creative things have you done for your business cards lately? SHOW ME! 
And, as per usual, e-me if you want me to make one for you!





2 comments:

Post a Comment