January 4, 2012

Sick Day Crafting: Stud Studs

So, after a 10 day freebee vacation from work, I developed a fever and had to call out. LAME
While I would like to offer you fireworks today, I barely had the wherewithal to get out of bed. Seriously, it took about the same amount of effort to run a marathon as it did to get out of bed.

 SO, the definition of sick day crafting (as defined by Merriam-Webster's dictionary) is Simple Crafting. 

Don't be disappointed! Simple crafting is actually a good thing. Here is why it is awesome:
1. There are few steps: Not very time consuming
2. There are few materials: Not very expensive.
3. Numbers 1 & 2 combined: Very clean, elegant, classy, and a touch edgy. *
*Number 3 may be circumstantial. I can't promise that simple crafting will always turn out so damn good!

This is my sick day gift to the world.
Stud Studs. (For your ears. Fool.) 


Supplies:
1. Hot glue gun from Michael's.
2. Studs from M&J.
3. Earring posts and backs from Michael's.

Step 1:
Add a small dab of hot glue to the flat side of the earring post. 

Step 2:
Place post with glue centered on the back side of the stud. 

That's it?!
Stupid easy right?





What do you think? Do you want them!? Let a girl know! 
Now I'm going back to sleep. 

2 comments:

Nicole at Pink Flamingo Studio said...

Simple craft projects are often my favorite. Very cute!

Wanda said...

It looks pretty cool in my opinion. Simple is sexy for me.

buy earrings online

Post a Comment