November 28, 2011

Stud yo' wrist!

Happy Monday, Amigos! I hope everyone had a supremely excellent holiday weekend and that you ate yourselves into a week-long coma. Now that turkey day is over, it is high time to start crafting for HOLIDAY GIFTS!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
(Did you guys not get the memo? It's time to start holiday shopping. The media sometimes fails to let us know about it. But its time... Black Friday was this weekend, today is Cyber Monday. There are deals. No? Nothing?) 

...Anyways, I will be doing my best to give you awesome gift ideas. Today I give you: 
The Studded Bracelet! SHIT, SON!
Two things:
a) This is a perfect accessory for your studded phone case. Just sayin'.
b) This is another one of those projects that was 100% inspired by another DIY blog. And, again, I totally forgot where I saw it. (This is going to stop happening soon! I got pinterest! FOLLOW ME! So I will be able to start giving credit where credit is due, like a good blogger.) But I can assure you, this came from one of the blogs on my inspiration list to the right. So click away!

That's all for now. LET'S DO THIS!


Supplies: 
1. Scissors
2. Large Studs with spikes on the back from M&J
3. Leather braided cord from M&J
(There happens to be a hex nut in this photo. I don't know why. That was a mistake. It should not be there. Ignore it.)

Step 1: 
Fold the leather braided cord in half and tie a knot to create a loop at the top.

Step 2: 
Separate the two pieces of the cord.

Step 3: 
Place each piece of the leather cord under the stud alongside the spikes.

Step 4: 
Fold over the spikes to secure the stud onto the leather cord.

Step 5: 
Repeat with studs along the cord until the bracelet is at your desired length. 

Step 6:
Tie a second knot at the bottom of the bracelet to thread through the loop as a clasp. 

And that's how you make a studded bracelet!

This bracelet is worthy of the baddest of bad-ass chicks. 

Check out this silver-themed arm party! 

This is definitely a new staple for my wrist's wardrobe. Do you like it? Did you make it? SHOW ME! Or I'll make it for you. e-me!

No comments:

Post a Comment