February 13, 2012

Studded Headband

Last week I notified you that there would be one more headband coming your way. Well guess what? Today is the day. Exciting stuff happening over here. 

Another fun teaser, this will not be the only studded post this week. Now I have your attention, don't I. The future stud post is a little bit more unexpected and exciting
I pretty much don't have to show you how to make this headband because it's straight forward. Glue some studs on a headband. BAM! Trendy accessory. 
 I am going to show you anyways, because that's just what I do. 

Blang Blang. 


Supplies:
1. Headband from M&J.
2. Small studs from M&J.
3. E6000 glue from M&J.

Step 1:
Add a small glob of glue to the backside of a stud.

Step 2:
Stick stud onto headband. Repeat until headband is covered with le studs. 

Finito. 

I used the pig to get a better angle of the topside. I'm not sure why I have the pig, but I can tell you that I bought it at Michael's. Recently. 



Lola was really desperate to get in on the photo-shoot action. She can sometimes be is an attention whore. And then when I give in, she sticks her ass in my face and walks away. We get along great. 

And, yes. That is a "Cat Window Seat." It was a gift to Lola from my uncles and she loves it. 

Want this? You can make it and send me a picture. Or you can buy it from me. You know where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment