Happy Tuesday. I hope all y'all had a rad holiday weekend! I know I did.
Three-day weekends rock.
One of the several awesome activities I enjoyed this weekend was craft supply shopping! WHOOP. So much crafting to look forward to! I somehow managed to forget to buy over 50% of the list, despite the fact that I had the list in my hand. #Why.
I also made this baller coller:
It sparkles so pretty!
I'm going collar happy and you can't stop me!
1. Krylon Glitter Blast in gold and Krylon Glitter Blast sealant.
3. Felt from Blick.
4. Long push-pins from Staple's.
5. Gold chain from Toho Shoji.
5. Lobster claw clasp from Toho Shoji.
6. Pliers from a local hardware store.
7. Collar patter. (instructions here)
8. Gold loops from Toho Shoji.
Fold the piece of felt in half.
Pin the collar pattern over the felt. The center of the collar should align with the fold.
Cut the felt along the pattern.
Spray paint the felt with the glitter blast. Let dry. Once dry, spray a coat of the sealant, and then let dry as well.
Use a push pin to make a hole in the corner on each side of the collar.
Use the pliers and gold loops to attach the gold chain in each corner. One chain should have a gold loop on the other end, the other a lobster claw clasp.
Made it? Send me pics! Want it? Buy it from me.
Contact me here.