This is a post for my flower children. I have been lusting after all the Coachella pictures on the internertz. And by lusting I mean, I have been totes jeals.
So I made a lil' flower child headband to commemorate my jealousy.
I pulled some flower-power inspiration from the freeps. (That's short for Free People. I know the lingo 'cause I worked there in college.)
When I smile pretty I'm just like the models, rightttttttttt!?
But a girl can dream.
1. Fake flowers from Michael's.
3. An elastic headband from Duane Reade.
4. A hot glue gun from Michael's.
5. A black ribbon from my grandma's craft box.
6. Perl beads from Toho Shoji.
7. Rhinestone chain from an old rhinestone belt I used to own. (I was kewl in middle school.)
Wrap each end of the ribbon around the elastic headband and glue down.
Prepare your flowers by cutting them off of their fake stems.
Glue down some rhinestones and some pearls as a base.
Glue on the flowers.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squezy!
An extra big danka to my amigo @petermacari for taking pretty pretty pics of moi.
(Check it - German, Spanish, and French. All in one sentence. Booyah.)
Want it? You can buy it off of me. Eh? Ehhh?
If you make it, send me a pretty pretty pic please!