December 2, 2011

Spiked Business Card Holder

Can I get a T.G.I.F?!  T.G.I.F!!!!

Super cool news! I got business cards! AH! I'm, like, a for real blogger now. That's how it works right? Once you get business cards, shit is official. As soon as they arrived in the mail I knew I had to make a GLAM case. What sort of crafter would I be if I had a bland business card holder? A bad one. 

So far I have made not one, but TWO, varieties of business card holders for my many moods and personalities. Today I will share only ONE with you guys. You get to see the second one sometime next week. Now you have something to look forward to! I'm so kind. 

I present to you: The Spiked Business Card Holder: For the Businesswoman who likes to intimidate with violent accessories. 


Supplies:
1. E6000 Glue form M&J
2. A Business Card Holder from a local stationary store
3. An extra small paintbrush from Michael's
4. Spikes from M&J
5. A working surface. I used some old foam core. 

Step1: 
Remove screws from the spikes. 

Step 2:
Put some glue out on your working surface and dab a little bit onto your brush. 

Step 3:
Dab a small amount of glue onto the bottom of a spike.

Step 4: 
Place spikes along the side of the case. Repeat on both sides. 

Step 5:
Let dry overnight. 

BOOM! 

I am SO possessional AND cute. 


 No but for real, don't you LOVE my business cards?!

E-me your business card holders! OR, I can make one for you. 

Have an excellent weekend!


2 comments:

Jac said...

So cute!

Stew said...

Wow that is so beautiful! Thanks for showing the step-by-step pictures on how to do that. I'm not sure if you sell that but if you do, what I am very sure of is that it will sell like hot cakes! Great stuff! Hot foil business cards

Post a Comment